counter hit make

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Lost the Pacifier

Natalie at 3 years 3 months old has finally gave up her pacie! I tried to take it at 18 months and it was the worst 2 weeks of my life. She wouldn't sleep, she was so unhappy and I was miserable. So I gave it back for naptime and night time. I couldn't take it any longer. March 15th my best friend had a baby girl. We were getting ready to go see her new baby and Natalie says I want to give Katie my pacie's because I'm a big girl. Well we gathered them up and we gave them to Katie. That lasted until that night. A screaming fit for pacie's(luckily I saved one!). She used them a couple more days and mom told Natalie her teeth were going to get crooked if she kept using the pacie. She asked for it about 5 times that night and I didn't feel like going to the car to get it so she went to sleep. The next night she asked for it 3 times and fell right to sleep. Last night she asked for it once and went to sleep. Mom said she just took a nap and didn't even ask for it. I think the pacifier is finally gone! YEAH!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?