counter hit make

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

CK Charlotte


I can't wait. I go tomorrow. Leaving at around 6 am in the morning. It takes around 4 hours to get there. I have never been to a scrapbook convention, swap, or crop so this should be fun. I also get to meet some peas while I'm there. I made a few RAK goodie bags. I think they turned out so cute. I bought them at JoAnn's. They had all their craft supplies for summer camp marked down by 80%. You can't beat that! Five cute bags for only $1.00. Once they are embellished with buttons, flowers, and ribbons they are so SWEET! I also made me a name tag. The theme was 2peas in a bucket so I created a bucket that can open up and reveal all kinds of wonderful goodies and my pic. I'll post it when I get back. I'm going to take lots of pictures so make sure you come back Sunday or Monday for some eye candy of new products and pea pics. As always...Happy Scrapping!

Comments:
those are so cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?