Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Last Scrapper Standing #3 - Look Closely

It is wednesday so that means posting our entries for the Last Scrapper Standing Contest. Another nervous 2 days coming up for me.
I really love how this one turned out. Especially since it is showcasing my DH of 10 years in September. Isn't he just the cutest? I think so. I used so many wiggly eyes on this one I don't care if I ever see a wiggly eye again. LOL. Well wish me luck. I've already seen a few of the submissions this morning and I have to tell you everyone is knocking my socks off.
Happy Scrapping!
Hope
Comments:
<< Home
This is a fabulous layout!! I haven't ever entered into a contest but it's on my list of things to do this next year. LOVE your work. Keep the creative juices flowing... hugs, Laura
Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I visited your weblog (I saw the link at 2peas) You are making beautiful things, I'll add this weblog to my favorites so I can visit often! Tessa (Ooterhout, the Netherlands)
Post a Comment
<< Home

