Friday, August 18, 2006
Yippie! Yippie!!!!!

First let me give a big SIGH and a big Holler!!!! I made it to round 3. I can hardly believe it. I looked at everyone else's entries and think WOW they are amazing and I just get down on myself. Everyone has such talent. I just never believe my stuff even compares. I really put a lot of my feelings on this last layout. I think that's what made the difference plus it took me forever to do it. I kept crying, calling my mom to redo the journaling, reading it over and over, and just repositioning everything. The picture I took didn't look very good and I redid it about 3 or 4 times before I actually posted it. I didn't want it to offend anyone but just get my feelings down. Oh well on to circles. I have an idea that I've been wanting to scrap but it's a touchy subject with my husband so we will see how that goes. I may have to come up with something else.
Happy Scrapping!
