counter hit make

Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Yoo Hoo Yee Haw


I don't usually get excited about submitting anything or entering any contests. I just usually don't submit and don't enter and watch everyone else have fun. Well one day I was looking through 2 peas and I saw a post about a dare coming up called the Last Scrapper Standing. I clicked on it and put my name as being interested. Then I forgot all about it because that's what my scattered brain does. Then on Wednesday morning I saw all these posts start coming into the gallery for this contest. I thought this sounds interesting let me go check out the BLOG and there in B&W was my name. Oh uh.....I thought for a while and decided I was going to enter if I had to stay up until midnight. I drew out my plans and was ready for the evening when I could actually start scrapping. I really loved the way the layout turned out but my stomach was churning because it didn't really look like anyone else's entry. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about the list of people moving on was coming out today. Ugh! Now I know why I don't enter stuff. I was a nervous wreck. There were so many entries that were just amazing and blew me away! Here is my layout! The results came out and WOWZA I made it through!!!! I can't believe it...Now to design a 13 picture layout? I already have an idea. This should be fun. I will probably start tonight.

Happy Scrapping!
Hope

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?