counter hit make

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

First Haircut

BEFORE
DURING
AFTER

Well it was finally time for me to let go. The tangles were getting the best of us so we headed off to the beauty shop and finally got Natalie's haircut. I guess 4 years of growing out your hair is enough. I thought I would be really sad to see it go but I wasn't. I think the 2 hours of combing out the tangles before we left helped with that feeling. I am a little sad now because her curly curly curly hair is now just curly. She looks a little older with her new hairdo but she I have to admit she acts like she looks now. Preschool signups are this Friday. Ugh that is going to be harder than the haircut. So here are some pics.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?